Château des Ducs de Joyeuse
- Isabelle &Vincent NOURRISSON
- Hotel closed
- Beginning of November to end of March
Restaurant Château des Ducs de Joyeuse
Sincere cuisine stemming from the best products in the terroir. Basic and hearty, this cuisine has deep roots in its region.
- Paul GUILHEM
- Restaurant closed
- For lunch during the week.
- Menu prices
- 35 - 69 €
Themes : Château des Ducs de Joyeuse
Rooms: Château des Ducs de Joyeuse
Facilities offered: Château des Ducs de Joyeuse
- Private Room Hire, Children’s Play Area, Babysitting (upon request), Cable / Satellite TV, TV, Safe, WiFi, Porter, German, Spanish, English, Internet Terminal, High-Speed Internet in rooms
Location: Château des Ducs de Joyeuse
- Allée Georges Roux
Airport: Carcassonne-Salvaza (35 miles)
Train station: Carcassonne (40 miles)
Activities: Château des Ducs de Joyeuse
- Spa Centre, Horse Riding (10 miles), Golf (40 miles), Driving Range, Kayak, Hot-Air Ballooning, Outdoor Pool, Beach - River, Hiking/Walking, Tennis
Contact : Château des Ducs de Joyeuse
- To visit the website of Château des Ducs de Joyeuse, click here.
- No booking fees
- Payment secured by Paybox
- Free cancellation
The hotel does not charge:
- If the cancellation or modification occurs more than 72 hours of arrival for a stay of less than or equal to 3 nights,
- If the cancellation or modification occurs more than 14 days of arrival for a stay longer than 3 nights.