Château des Ducs de Joyeuse
- Isabelle &Vincent NOURRISSON
- Hotel closed
- from 04/11 to 6/04
Restaurant Château des Ducs de Joyeuse
Sincere cuisine stemming from the best products in the terroir. Basic and hearty, this cuisine has deep roots in its region.
- Paul GUILHEM
- Restaurant closed
- for lunch during the week.
- Menu prices
- 35 - 69 €
Themes : Château des Ducs de Joyeuse
Rooms: Château des Ducs de Joyeuse
Facilities offered: Château des Ducs de Joyeuse
- German, Spanish, English, Internet Terminal, High-Speed Internet in rooms, Private Room Hire, Children’s Play Area, Babysitting (upon request), Cable / Satellite TV, TV, Safe, WiFi, Porter
Location: Château des Ducs de Joyeuse
- Allée Georges Roux
Airport: Carcassonne-Salvaza (35 miles)
Train station: Carcassonne (40 miles)
Activities: Château des Ducs de Joyeuse
- Spa Centre, Horse Riding (10 miles), Golf (40 miles), Driving Range, Kayak, Hot-Air Ballooning, Outdoor Pool, Beach - River, Hiking/Walking, Tennis
Contact : Château des Ducs de Joyeuse
- To visit the website of Château des Ducs de Joyeuse, click here.
- No booking fees
- Payment secured by Paybox
- Free cancellation
The hotel does not charge:
- If the cancellation or modification occurs more than 72 hours of arrival for a stay of less than or equal to 3 nights,
- If the cancellation or modification occurs more than 14 days of arrival for a stay longer than 3 nights.