Manoir de la Roseraie
- Véronique MARTINEZ
- Pierre-Antoine GAFFORY
- Hotel closed
- from Nov to mid-Feb except New Year's Eve and "Truffes" weekends in January, February and mid-March (on reservations)
Restaurant Manoir de la Roseraie
Sincere cuisine stemming from the best products in the terroir. Basic and hearty, this cuisine has deep roots in its region.
- Freddy TRICHET
- Restaurant closed
- closed during the week in low season.
- from Nov to mid-Feb EXCEPT New Year's Eve and Truffes weekends in January, February and mid-March (on reservations)
- Menu prices
- 29 - 65 €
Themes : Manoir de la Roseraie
Rooms: Manoir de la Roseraie
Facilities offered: Manoir de la Roseraie
- Internet Terminal, Private Room Hire, Car Rental, Babysitting (upon request), Air-Conditioned Restaurant, Canal +, TV, Safe, Mini Bar, WiFi, German, Italian, English
Location: Manoir de la Roseraie
- 1, chemin des Grands-Prés
Airport: Lyon-Saint-Exupéry (150 miles)
Train station: Montélimar (30 miles)
Activities: Manoir de la Roseraie
- Horse Riding (1 miles), Golf (10 miles), Bike Rental, Massage, Outdoor Pool, Hiking/Walking
Contact : Manoir de la Roseraie
- To visit the website of Manoir de la Roseraie, click here.
- No booking fees
- Payment secured by Paybox
- Free cancellation
The hotel does not charge:
- If the cancellation or modification occurs more than 72 hours of arrival for a stay of less than or equal to 3 nights,
- If the cancellation or modification occurs more than 14 days of arrival for a stay longer than 3 nights.